Search our 12,000 sailing cruise database and compare prices from most major brand cruise lines, and other travel providers. Read cruise ship reviews and see cruise line rankings and ratings. Welcome to the Cruise Traveler's Ultimate Search Engine.   Home

Shore Excursions - 1000's of choices - Save as much as 35% off cruise line prices. Compare offers side-by-side all at once. Lean More here.

Search 1000's of cruise vacations at spectacular savings. Save up to 70% off your cruise vacation. Click Here.



Planning Your Trip - Cruise Vacations

Cruise Planning And Advice, Pre-Cruise Preparation - Cruise Tips and Information from Raye & Marty Trencher, Editor's and Publishers; Cruise Reviews Online and Cruise Traveler Magazine.


The 5 top frequently asked questions regarding

required documentation to cruise.

The 5 top frequently asked questions regarding required documentation to cruise.

Packing Tips. Everything you need to know about packing for a cruise. Learn more. Click here.

Cruise Packing Tips

List of United States Passport Agency Offices


Note: Rules and regulations change without notice. So, be sure to check with your cruise line about the specific requirements for your cruise before you show up at the pier. This information is generic in nature and your cruise line may have other requirements.

Cruise Direct Online highly recommends that all guests carry a passport that must be valid for at least six months beyond the completion date of your travel. Having a passport will enable you to fly from the U.S. to a foreign port in the event you miss your scheduled embarkation or to fly back to the U.S. if you need to disembark the ship mid-cruise due to an emergency. Having a Passport greatly assists guests who may need to fly out of the United States to meet their ship at the next available port should they miss their scheduled embarkation in a U.S. port; guests entering the U.S. at the end of their cruise; and guests needing to fly to the U.S. before their cruise ends, because of medical, family, personal or business emergencies, missing a ship's departure from a port of call, involuntary disembarkation from a ship due to misconduct, or other reasons.

Guests who need to fly to the United States before their cruise ends will likely experience significant delays and complications related to booking airline tickets and entering the United States if they do not have a valid U.S. passport with them.

PLEASE NOTE: It is your sole responsibility to obtain and have available the proper travel documents that are necessary for your travel, including all costs related to arrangements to obtain entry to countries you visit and re-entry to your destination country. Boarding may be denied or fines may be levied against those guests without proper documentation. Payment of any fines levied is the responsibility of the individual guest. If you are denied boarding you will not get a refund from the cruise line or your travel agent.

Protect your travel investment. Travel Insurance coverage from Travel Guard. Click here to learn more.

Benefits of Having a Passport
If you don't already have a passport, now is a good time to apply for one! There are many benefits to having a passport:

  • No more juggling birth certificates and driver's licenses! A passport is a single document that provides photo identification, as well as proof of citizenship.
  • The convenience of not traveling with original birth certificates. You'll no longer have to worry about losing or damaging these precious documents.
  • Expedited entry into the United States for U.S. citizens and legitimate foreign visitors.
For Guests 16 years of age or older, a passport is valid for 10 years, and passports for Guests 15 years of age or younger are valid for 5 years -- so there's plenty of time to use your passport again and again when you cruise with Cruise Direct Online.


CruisetoursAlaskaPrincess Cruises

From the majestic tip of Mt. McKinley to the spectacular icefields of Glacier Bay, Alaska is unlike any other place in the world. There's no better way to see its pristine waters, snowy mountains, awesome humpback whales, and forest-covered islands than on a cruise. Colorful ports of call include the historic gold rush village of Ketchikan, as well as Juneau, Alaska's capital city. The untamed beauty, the vast land, and the abundant wildlife, make for a cruise experience that's truly unforgettable. Princess Cruises Cruise Tours: Alaska           Click Here to Learn More >>

Passports For U.S. and Canadian Citizens:

Travel by Land or Sea:
Travel document requirements vary based on cruise itinerary and whether international flights are required. For voyages that are scheduled to end outside the U.S., a passport that is valid for six months beyond the completion date of your travel is required. Passports or Western Hemisphere Travel Initiative (WHTI) compliant documents are required for cruises to Alaska, Bermuda, Canada, Caribbean, Hawaii, Mexico and the Panama Canal. U.S. and Canadian citizens ages 16 and above may present one of the following valid WHTI-compliant documents:

  • Passport (recommended travel document) (valid for travel by air, land and sea)
  • Passport Card (valid for land and sea border crossings only)
  • State Issued Enhanced Driver’s License (EDL) – (valid for land and sea border crossings only)*
  • Other documents approved by the Department of Homeland Security

For a list of approved documents visit:

*The EDL driver's license, or non-driver photo identification, is offered in the U.S. states of Michigan, New York, Vermont and Washington and in the Canadian provinces of British Columbia, Manitoba, Ontario and Quebec, to applicants that can prove identity and citizenship. Please note the EDL is not the same as an Enhanced (or Endorsed) Commercial Driver's License.

U.S. citizens on closed-loop cruises: U.S. citizens on cruises in the Western Hemisphere that originate and terminate in the same U.S. port are required to have proof of citizenship such as a valid US passport or a government issued birth certificate combined with a government issued photo I.D. Other approved proof of citizenship documents such as a passport card, an enhanced driver’s license (EDL) or certificate of naturalization along with a government-issued photo ID are also acceptable. A passport is still the preferred document. PLEASE NOTE –WHTI-compliant documents are acceptable for entry or re-entry into the United States. You may be required to present additional or different travel documents when entering foreign countries, including some countries in the Western Hemisphere.

Recent guidance from the Department of Homeland Security indicates the documentary requirements under WHTI for closed-loop cruises are not limited to cruises that travel only to contiguous territories or adjacent islands. This means U.S. citizens calling on ports in Honduras, Panama, Costa Rica and Belize will also be exempt from the passport requirement.

Birth certificates from Puerto Rico issued prior to July 1, 2010 are not valid forms of proof of citizenship that is accepted by U.S. Customs and Border Protection. Guests from Puerto Rico either need to present a WHTI-compliant document or a government-issued photo identification with a validated birth certificate issued after July 1, 2010.

Children: U.S. citizen children under the age of 16 traveling on a closed-loop cruise (a cruise in the Western Hemisphere which originates and ends in the same U.S. port) will be able to present their government issued birth certificate or other proof of U.S. citizenship, such as a naturalization certificate or citizenship card to sail. Birth certificates can be an original, photocopy or certified original.

For more information regarding passports and WHTI-compliant documents, please visit or call the National Passport Information Center toll free at 1-877-487-2778 or TDD/TYY at 1-888-874-7793.

Travel by Air: Passports are required for all international air travel to and from the United States, regardless of age or citizenship. This includes air travel to and from Canada, Bermuda, the Caribbean and Mexico.

FOR NON-U.S./NON-CANADIAN CITIZENS: You must have and carry a passport valid for six months beyond the duration of your travel. Please carefully verify the existing identification requirements for your particular travel situation. In addition, non-U.S. citizens who have previously been admitted to the United States for permanent residence must carry their Permanent Resident Card (Form I-551), commonly known as a Green Card. Resident aliens not in possession of this must obtain one at the nearest office of the U.S. Immigration Service.


Some countries require that you obtain official authorization (called a visa) before entering the country. Usually a fee is required. You are responsible for obtaining any necessary visas. If you do not hold proper visa documents, you could be denied boarding without compensation. Guests who do not have the proper legal identification, visas and other required documents, will be denied boarding. Each guest’s nationality and status is unique. It is the guest’s responsibility to obtain any necessary legal documents for entry and exit to the countries visited.

For U.S. or Canadian citizens, if you have questions about visa requirements, you may call Zierer Visa Service (a CIBT Company) at 1-866-788-1100 or send an email message to: or visit their website:

Non-U.S./non-Canadian citizens may be required to hold a Canadian visa when traveling to Alaska or Canada. Please visit the Canadian government website at to verify your nationality’s requirements.

For more information regarding Visas, click here.

Do I Need A Visa?

Some countries require that you obtain official authorization (called a visa), before entering their country. Usually, there is a fee required. You are responsible for obtaining any necessary visas.

For U.S. citizens, if you have questions about visa requirements, please visit Zierer Visa Service by clicking here, email them at or call them at (866) 788 1100.

For Canadian citizens, if you have questions about visa requirements, please visit CIBT visa service by clicking here, email them at or call them at (888) 665-9956.

For Dutch citizens, please visit CIBT at or call them at 010-4049047.

For German citizens, please visit CIBT at or call them at 0180-124-28-33.

For UK citizens, please visit CIBT at or call them at 0207 963 3857 .

For non-U.S. or non-Canadian citizens, please visit CIBT at or call them at (888) 665-9956. If calling from overseas please use (713) 621-3257.

NEW Visa Waiver Program Requirements:
Effective January 20, 2010, the Department of Homeland Security is transitioning to enforced compliance of the Electronic System for Travel Authorization (ESTA) requirement for Visa Waiver Program (VWP) travelers. ALL VWP travelers to the U.S. will be required to have an approved electronic travel authorization via ESTA. Travelers who have not obtained approval through ESTA should expect to be denied boarding on any air carrier bound for the U.S.

Countries participating in the VWP are:
Andorra, Austria, Australia, Belgium, Brunei, Czech Republic, Denmark, Estonia, Finland, France, Germany, Hungary, Iceland, Ireland, Italy, Japan, Latvia, Liechtenstein, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Malta, Monaco, the Netherlands, New Zealand, Norway, Portugal, Republic of Korea, San Marino, Singapore, Slovakia, Slovenia, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, and the United Kingdom.

For more details please go to the US Department of State's Visa Waiver Program page

New Canadian visa requirements affecting all Alaska sailings, Alaska tours and Canada & New England sailings that enter Canada:

If you are a NON-U.S. or NON-CANADIAN citizen, you will be DENIED BOARDING without compensation if you do not hold the proper VISA documents! Regardless of what your Consulate official may advise, Canadian officials WILL NOT allow guests to remain onboard while in a Canadian port without proper documentation, so you will be denied boarding if the visa is not presented at the pier at the time of your scheduled cruise departure. To learn more, please visit:

U.S. citizens are NOT required to obtain a Canadian Visa. To verify if your nationality requires a Canadian visa, please visit the following Canadian immigration website, which may be useful to determine what is required:

Security and enforcement at the Canada-United States border has been heightened. For this reason, more U.S. and Canadian citizens with past criminal charges or convictions are refused entry into Canada. Almost all convictions (including DUI, DWI, reckless driving, negligent driving, misdemeanor drug possession, all felonies, domestic violence [assault IV], shoplifting, theft, etc.) make a person inadmissible to Canada, regardless of how long ago they occurred.

It is recommended that persons who have been charged in the past or who have past convictions obtain the necessary documents before attempting to enter Canada.

To learn more about applying for these documents we strongly recommend you visit the following website for details:

Brazilian authorities have lifted 90-Day entry restriction. Brazilian visas will no longer bear the notation: "first entry within 90 days from date of issue." Travelers will now be able to schedule trips to Brazil more freely as they will not be required to enter Brazil within 90 days from the date of visa issuance. Please note that Brazilian Consular authorities will determine the visa's validity period upon review of the visa application. This period will be noted on the visa. Keep in mind that some visas may be limited to a 90-day validity period.

Brazilian tourist visas are valid for multiple entries within the period of time shown on the visa stamp. Unless specified otherwise, Brazilian tourist visas allow for stays (one or multiple) in Brazil for a combined total of 90 days during the one-year period following the date of the first entry. A one-time extension of up to 90 days may be granted in Brazil by the Brazilian Federal Police Department (Delegacia de Estrangeiros).

Although this 90 day entry restriction was lifted, the Brazilian authorities can still add their own restrictions or validity at their own discretion. It is the guest’s responsibility to check that their visa will be valid for the duration of their trip.

NOTE: Effective January 02, 2011 Canadian Passport holders are required to obtain a visa prior to entering the United Arab Emirates.

A UAE Visa is needed for travel to the UAE for: VISIT ** TOURIST ** TRANSIT

Guests who do not disembark in Dubai do not need to purchase a visa.

Guests who wish to go ashore in Dubai and then re-board the ship to sail beyond Dubai, must get a visa which can be obtained on board.

Guests who are travelling with EMIRATES AIRLINES or ETIHAD AIRWAYS, please contact the airline directly for issuance of E-Visa.

If you are booked through a travel agency or hotel in the UAE, please contact them for issuance of E-Visa

Guests who are Embarking in Dubai, are required to get a visa prior to their flight into Dubai. These can be obtained through CIBT/ZVS. You can visit their website at: or you can contact them by phone at (888) 665 9956.

Hainan (Sanya), China

There are 26 countries that are allowed to enter Hainan (Sanya), China visa free provided they are part of an organized tour or shore excursion. They are as follows:
Japan(JAP), Korea(KOR), Singapore(SGP), Malaysia(MYS), Thailand(THA), Philippines(PHL), Indonesia(IDN), Britain(GBR), France(FRA), German(DEU), Spain(ESP), Italy(ITA), Austria(AUT), Switzerland(CHE), Sweden(SWE), Russia(RUS), Netherlands(NLD), America(USA), Canada(CAN), Australia(AUS), New Zealand(NZL), Finland(FIN), Denmark(DNK), Norway(NOR), Ukraine(UKA), Kazakstan(KAZ).

If a guest is part of the 26 nationalities listed above but does not wish to go ashore, they would be allowed to stay on board in this port without a visa. Guests who plan to sightsee on their own or plan on going ashore prior to, or after participating on a Holland America sponsored shore excursion, a Chinese visa IS required, and must be obtained prior to sailing.

If a guest is not part of the 26 nationalities listed above they will need to obtain their Chinese visa prior to sailing regardless of whether or not they go ashore.

Please note that the list includes Great Britain and not the United Kingdom. Great Britain includes England, Scotland and Wales. Nationals of Ireland, as part of the United Kingdom, are not included in the visa free list and would need to obtain a visa for Sanya, China prior to sailing.

In order to make returning home as smooth and easy as possible, please take note of the following tips. For more information, consult your Customs Agency. Guests returning to the United States can also check the official website of U.S. Customs and Border Protection at

Registering Your Valuables

We strongly recommend that you register your valuables with Customs before leaving home. This should be done well in advance of travel at a Customs office near your home. Items that should be registered generally include those not manufactured in your country. If you cannot prove that you owned an item prior to departure, Customs officials may charge you duty to bring it back into your country. Customs pays particular attention to cameras (including special lenses and video equipment), binoculars, radios, laptop computers, foreign-made watches and other similar appliances. Customs officials will not be available at the ship during check-in to register valuables.

Transportation of Currency

You may take as much currency or as many monetary instruments as you wish on your trip. However, if you take out or bring into the United States more than US$10,000, you are required by law to file a report with the U.S. Customs Service. Please remember that many other countries have a similar policy when going ashore and you will be subject to their currency allowances at the current exchange rate.

Customs Allowance

Each U.S. resident is usually allowed a duty-free exemption of US$800; it may be more or less depending upon your itinerary and recent travel outside the country. An additional US$1,000-worth of articles may be brought in and taxed at a reduced flat duty rate. After an absence of seven days or more, Canadian citizens may bring back to Canada up to CA$750 worth of duty-free merchandise, which may include a maximum of 40 ounces of liquor or wine and 200 cigarettes. Guests who are neither U.S. nor Canadian citizens should check with the Customs agency in their country for allowance information before departing. Additional information concerning Customs matters will be provided during your cruise.

International travelers can take a number of simple steps to avoid potential health problems before and during travel:

  • Contact your local physician ideally 4-6 weeks prior to departure.
  • It is important to receive current health information on the countries you plan to visit.
  • Obtain all necessary vaccinations and preventative medications. It is important to address any special needs.
  • Immunizations may be recommended or required for countries visited on your cruise itinerary. If you are traveling to (or transiting through) Africa or South America, for example, you may require a certificate of vaccination against yellow fever. This vaccination can be administered only by a state approved clinic.

It is also a good idea to bring along a record of your immunizations as requirements for immunizations may change.

For your convenience, and to expedite your departure, we encourage all our guests to utilize the online check-in procedure and start the process as soon as possible. During online check-in, you can securely submit your Immigration, Disembarkation and credit card registration forms. For the most accuracy onboard your ship, please complete the process at least 30 days prior to your departure. If you begin the process and cannot finish due to insufficient information, you may return to complete it at your convenience prior to departure.

To complete Online Check-in for each guest, you will need:

  • Full legal name
  • Birth date
  • Passport, visa or permanent resident card
  • Home address
  • Home telephone number
  • Emergency contact information
  • Return flight information
  • Credit card you wish to use for onboard purchases

To Begin:

Fill out your boarding documents before you get to the pier.

Select the cruise line you're cruising with below.

> Royal Caribbean
> Celebrity Cruises
> Holland America
> Carnival Cruises
> Norwegian Cruise Line
> Regent Seven Seas
> Oceania Cruises

To embark on your cruise please remember to bring the following items:

  • Your Self-Printed Boarding Pass
  • Appropriate identification and passport
  • Visa and immunization information if required
  • All cruise documents  including your Cruise and/or Cruisetour Contract. ( cruise documents are printable online or mailed to you )

For questions and/or help with completing your Online Check-in forms, call your cruise line direct.

New U.S. government security regulations require your cruise line to submit certain guest information to law enforcement authorities at least 90 minutes prior to departure. To meet this requirement, they must have the necessary information in their records at least 120-to no less than 90 minutes before departure. If they do not have your information by this deadline, you will be unable to sail.

If you are denied boarding you will not get a refund from the cruise line or your travel agent.

Guests are urged to complete the Online Check-in process before leaving home. Guests who wait to check in at the terminal risk being unable to sail even if they arrive at the terminal before the vessel leaves. You will be responsible for all costs you incur if you are given the option by the cruise line to join the vessel at the next port.

For guests residing in the European Economic Area (EEA), please note that compliance with these requirements may involve sharing the information you provide to the cruise line with their affiliates and agents and/or to government and enforcement agencies in the U.S. and other countries outside the European Economic Area (EEA) where controls on data protection may not be as strong as the legal requirements in your country of residence.

Copyright © 2001-2011 Travel Direct Corporation |  Fla.Seller of Travel Reg. No. ST-31254 

 All material on this web site, including text, photographs, graphics, code and/or software, are protected by International Copyright and Trademark laws. Unauthorized use is not permitted. You may not modify, copy, reproduce, republish, upload, post, transmit or distribute, in any manner, the material on this web site without written permission of Travel Direct Corporation.


Cover your cruise or land vacation with Travel Insurance from Travel Guard. Click here.


Proof of Citizenship

Proof of Identity


Don't leave home without proper identification.  The cruise lines have a ZERO TOLERANCE POLICY regarding missing or unacceptable citizenship documents. Make sure you have all of the necessary documentation to travel.  IF YOU DO NOT, YOU WILL BE DENIED BOARDING, NO EXCEPTIONS.  There is no room for flexibility on this policy.  Guests who fail to provide the cruise line with proper proof of citizenship and photo ID will be denied boarding and will not receive a refund. 



The information on this page is for reference purposes only and is subject to change at anytime without notice. You are advised to contact the the United States Department of State for the the most up-to-date information and requirements  and if necessary the appropriate consulate, U.S. Embassy or U.S. Immigration office to inquire further about travel documents.


Do not rely on the information provided below, as it could change. The State Department has changed the regulations so many times that it is nearly impossible to keep up. So,  check with your cruise line about the specific requirements for your cruise before you show up at the pier. Failure to have the proper documentation could result in denied boarding. If you are denied boarding you will not get a refund. Cruise Direct Online assumes no responsibility for advising guests of immigration, proof of Citizenship and Proof of Identity requirements.

Read The Cruise line's Brochure

Visa information is listed in the “General Information” section of most cruise line brochures and on should be found at their web site. You are warned: the “sole responsibility of the passenger to carry and have available all required travel documents.” It also states, “Passengers who do not possess the proper documentation may be prevented from boarding their flight or the vessel without refund of the airfare, cruise or cruise-tour fare.”

Remember, it is your responsibility not the cruise line’s, nor your travel agents to know the requirements for travel month's before you leave home.

Passport and Visa Tips
1. Check the expiration date on your passport. Many countries require that your passport be valid for at least six months beyond your date of entry.
2. Look at visa requirements. Although many countries require only a passport, some call for U.S. citizens to get visas, too. Check the State Department Web page to find where visas are necessary.


For Minors (under the age of 18) traveling without parents,( say, going with a friend and his/her parents ) they must possess a notarized parental/guardian consent letter that authorizes the minor to travel, and that further authorizes medical treatment in case of an emergency.  If only one parent is going on the trip, the other parent must sign a release form. If neither parent is going, then BOTH parents must sign. For example, Mexico requires a notarized affidavit signed by ANY parent not accompanying the minor.   Furthermore, Canadian Entry Requirements stipulate that minors under the age of 18 traveling into Canada without both parents must have in their possession a notarized letter of consent that includes the actual dates of travel and signatures of both parents as authorization to do so. 

Your Responsibility

Without exception, it is the responsibility of the individual traveler to obtain passports, birth certificates, visas and other documents required for entry into a foreign country, for embarkation and re-entry into the United States. Simply put: If you find yourself being turned away for a lack of documentation, your options for recourse are nil. You will not get a refund if you are denied boarding for lack of proper documentation.  Always contact the embassy or consulate of any country you'll be visiting and request a copy of its entry requirements

United States Passport Agency Offices

BOSTON Passport Agency
Thomas P. O'Neil Federal Building
10 Causeway Street, Suite 247
Boston, MA 02222-1094
(617) 878-0900
Region: Maine, Massachusetts, New Hampshire, Rhode Island, Upstate New York, & Vermont

CHICAGO Passport Agency
Kluczynski Federal Building
230 S. Dearborn Street, 18th Floor
Chicago, IL 60604-1564
(312) 341-6020
Region: Illinois, Indiana, Michigan, & Wisconsin

CONNECTICUT Passport Agency
50 Washington Street
Norwalk, CT 06854
Region: Connecticut and Westchester County (New York)
Hours: 9:00 a.m. - 4:00 p.m., local time, M-F, excluding Federal holidays
Automated Appointment Number: (203) 299-5443

HONOLULU Passport Agency
Prince Kuhio Federal Building
300 Ala Moana Blvd.
Suite 1-330
Honolulu, HI 96850
(808) 522-12713
Region: American Samoa, Federated States of Micronesia, Guam, Hawaii, & Northern Mariana Islands

HOUSTON Passport Agency
Mickey Leland Federal Building
1919 Smith Street
Suite 1400
Houston, TX 77002-8049
(713) 751-0294
Region: Kansas, Oklahoma, New Mexico, & Texas

LOS ANGELES Passport Agency
Federal Building
11000 Wilshire Blvd.
Suite 1000
Los Angeles, CA 90024-3615
(310) 575-5700
Region: California (all counties South of an including San Luis Obispo, Kern and San Bernardino), and Nevada (Clark County only)

MIAMI Passport Agency
Claude Pepper Federal Office Building
51 SW First Avenue
3rd Floor
Miami, FL 33120-1680
(305) 539-3600
Region: Florida, Georgia, Puerto Rico, South Carolina, & US Virgin Islands

NEW ORLEANS Passport Agency
One Canal Place
365 Canal Street
Suite 1300
New Orleans, LA 70130-6508
(504) 412-2600
Region: Alabama, Arkansas, Iowa, Kentucky, Louisiana, Mississippi, Missouri, North Carolina, Ohio, Tennessee, and Virginia (except D.C. suburbs)

NEW YORK Passport Agency
376 Hudson Street
New York, NY 10014
(212) 206-3500

PHILADELPHIA Passport Agency
US Custom House
200 Chestnut Street
Room 103
Philadelphia, PA 19106-2970
(215) 418-5937
Region: Delaware, New Jersey, Pennsylvania, & West Virginia

SAN FRANCISCO Passport Agency
95 Hawthorne Street
5th Floor
San Francisco, CA 94105-3901
(415) 538-2700
Region: Arizona, California (all counties North of and including Monterey, Kings, Oulare, and Inyo), Nevada (except Clark Co.), & Utah

SEATTLE Passport Agency
Henry Jackson Federal Building
915 Second Avenue
Suite 992
Seattle, WA 98174-1091
(206) 808-5700
Region: Alaska, Colorado, Idaho, Minnesota, Montana, Nebraska, North Dakota, Oregon, South Dakota, Washington, & Wyoming

WASHINGTON Passport Agency
1111 19th Street, N.W.
Room 300
Washington, D.C.20524
(202) 647-0518
Region: Maryland, Northern Virginia (including Alexandria, Arlington County, and Fairfax County), and the District of Columbia

1111 19th Street, N.W. Suite 200
Washington, D.C. 20036
Applications for Diplomatic, Official, and No-Fee passport

In a Hurry?

Passport & Visa Expeditors
Note: these are private companies that charge hefty fees for their services.

We do not endorse nor recommend any of them.

G3 Visas
3240 Wilson Blvd., Suite 150
Arlington, VA 22201
(888) 883-8472

A Briggs Passport and Visa Expeditors
1422 K Street NW
Washington, DC 20005
(800) 218-6284

2122 P St. NW
Washington, D.C. - 20037
Travisa at (800) 222-2589

Visa Advisors
1806 T Street NW
Washington, DC 20009
(202) 797-7976